Friday, December 17, 2010

Sigma Ss 222 E35 Mac 222

ME HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOR YOU LIKE WATCHING


LIKE ME

I would like to convert the far distance

In the closest proximity
To avoid having to imagine
And night and day to hold you close I would like


Regalarte stars
To my eyes with its brightness of light Den
love your desires and cravings

I would
bring you the sunshine of my heart
So when your soul feels cold
surround you with his arms in a protective embrace

And you feel
My affection and my heat


I feel like my skin on your skin and feel your hands

My body go

I would hear the sound

warm your voice in my ear Telling me Sweet words of love



I would enjoy your presence
Every night and every day
And not have to imagine
All I want

©
G. M ยช DEL CARMEN SEGAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment