Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How To Give A Straight 6 Cylinder More Hp




WATCHING FOR YOU


So you do not drown out the loneliness I will open my mind

For wind blown
Get to where you're
So my love
perceive and feel that your life will always be with you Someone


When the dead of night
not let you sleep reconcile the sky
Search
The star that will shine
I think I'm your dream

Ensuring That nothing can harm you

When the night came to think
give you and your thoughts make you feel sick
Raise your eyes to heaven and I see the starry sky
Since you
smile And the sorrow in your heart spread them

appearance of the moon in your window
think my soul is longing

Illuminating your dream to be able to calm
The most beautiful things in the universe

When the fog
A Think you can spot light
my spirit is like a beacon
That
protector will lead to successful

Because however far
destination
We need to bring with you will always be with me and always will be

Because you're part of my heart
And in him I have always carrying


©
G. M ยช DEL CARMEN SEGAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment