apprehended Since an early age (well said, to grasp: to incorporate and assimilate information, to be knowledge) the difference between instruction and education. Having completed secondary school guidance teachers (Bachelor Teaching), among other subjects such as philosophy, psychology and logic, cursábamos "Fundamentals of education." We had 15 or 16 years and spoke of the "times" of aprehendizaje. At that time did not know, but today I can say that everything we heard half in class (when she can get to capture a teenager in the midst of battle Hormone) helped me when I was a mother. Why? Mainly because having children is nothing to be responsible for their education, and this involves enabling access to education. The education (...)" occurs informally, but conscious, in the family and society, while more standardized and is taught in educational institutions "(... ), the statement (...)" instead is a formalized process and transmitting at a first level general knowledge (read, write, speak properly, and the rudiments of science) necessary to function in society and in a second or third level, specific knowledge to practice a trade or profession.
"(...) When I got to college was not a shock for me to meet many young highly educated and poorly educated. Because education (as opposed to instruction) is not the first time we open a book, but on the first gesture of the fathers to the children. This is how it is so common to find highly educated and knowledgeable about his profession, who do not have the slightest trace of a good education (this includes not know of anything he has to do with his job). It is too common to see the lack of respect, indifference, arrogance. And that is where the lint falls:)
So when I meet through life with highly educated and well educated, I feel a real pleasure, because I know that without doubt I will be enriched by the experience. A trained and educated human being is inherently a teacher. For you
Jaime .
0 comments:
Post a Comment