Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nationals Track And Field Backpack

A dry

Again ... I say it felt like! Drying in the sun, a future "foulard", or scarf (a Christian).
I post the tutorial I felt craft, for the time they approached a very good tutorial Sonia, posted on his blog "From Switzerland" (and know, used to visit often, and I really hope your visits and your opinion, is truly tireless and creative teacher.)
This is a tutorial a bag, that once I "opened" the mind (literally) because it was very difficult to find tutorials in English, as clear and concise.
personally performed the step of mixing with a stick of wood from the beginning and the end is when I work with my hands. The development of the technique is very personal, and is managing the practice and experience.

Other details (especially for Argentina): The rubber mold is made with EVA, would marseille soap white soap (bar of soap) and when Sonia mentions "a thicker wool" ... mmmm ... impossible ... just got these latitudes fleece top or wool. Period. So should operate as thick and thin fleece at a time:)

As I mentioned in a post above, it is very gratifying to achieve a complete, seamless piece. Transforming the fleece in cloth is in itself a rewarding task.



In this case I made a nuno felt with inclusions of wool (felt on canvas, spying the small how to of Ray_chel ), on which applied flowers in highlighted with a few stitches before the end of the process, and finished felting all at once, to achieve visual integration finished.

monetary Unable to work on silk , and knowing that the only economic release nuno premise is that the fabric has the plot somewhat open, I worked on cotton gauze (gauze diaper got :)... ?:)... no cost quite obviously not the only option, but I liked the contrast of textures. Speaking of open frames: also be performed on tissue nuno felt .

And enough, I'm going to work, because the scarf and dried, and I want to post the result soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment