Friday, September 5, 2008

Signs A Scorpio Man Despises A Woman



time ago I gave a class explaining some methods of Shibori (something very similar to batik, only older and Japanese). Designs are achieved through seams and knotted ties in the genres, being able to achieve complex effects by means of overlapping shades when dyeing.
knotted type is very special, and you get incredible results using pleats and crinkled, like the shibori arashi (the ancient technique used to make kimonos). While doing the samples thought of the possibility of developing garments that were dyed that touch "hippie" (not I do not like), usually attributed to commonly stained ties ... look below ... Emma Cook (I did a post about it a few months), London designer, did a fine collection of couture with shibori effects. I'm posting a tutorial incredible and understandable (even if in English) and another of alsokaizen .

Following a review of Sandra, add a few paragraphs to this post: I agree that yes, the girl on the right you are missing several polenta for not impress (it is more evident when compared with co-parade).
hesitated to upload the photo, I felt as I had noticed her extreme thinness, so would you. I do not know if one can speak of thinness ... I see it as a slow suicide ... we fall again in the widely cited dilemma of the image we want to sell and lush image that only gives good health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment