Dedicated to a dear friend ...
videopoems writing, recitation and edited by Maria del Carmen
G. Segalés
MY FRIEND, MY SISTER
beloved friend to you That with your tenderness and love touched my soul
That without even knowing I opened the doors of your home
In your heart and your people
you see me completely
So good wishes to you I have my heart full
give me your support and protection
defend against any
I try to avoid any pain
When things go wrong you're always
me to help me fight
Me enjoying my joys
also suffer my sorrows and accompanies me every day
When life makes me mourn
With your friendship
tissue may dry my tears As much as
try it Everything you do for me I can never thank
already are part of my life
A
important part you want and do not forget
The bond is so strong That
friend spent a sister
For this friendship latent
and do not bear the same blood
will always be for me the best sister , the largest
for your friendship, love and courage
My dear friend, my sister
Today we offer this tribute
G. M ª DEL CARMEN SEGAL
videopoems writing, recitation and edited by Maria del Carmen
G. Segalés
MY FRIEND, MY SISTER
beloved friend to you That with your tenderness and love touched my soul
That without even knowing I opened the doors of your home
In your heart and your people
you see me completely
So good wishes to you I have my heart full
give me your support and protection
defend against any
I try to avoid any pain
When things go wrong you're always
me to help me fight
Me enjoying my joys
also suffer my sorrows and accompanies me every day
When life makes me mourn
With your friendship
tissue may dry my tears As much as
try it Everything you do for me I can never thank
already are part of my life
A
important part you want and do not forget
The bond is so strong That
friend spent a sister
For this friendship latent
and do not bear the same blood
will always be for me the best sister , the largest
for your friendship, love and courage
My dear friend, my sister
Today we offer this tribute
G. M ª DEL CARMEN SEGAL
0 comments:
Post a Comment