ENCHANTED ROSE
Under a court
star Prince's love seeks his princess
not known yet but when I find
will know that what I wanted
And riding on his white horse going through the world
without fearing any terror
Exhausted from so much searching
He sat near a bush
That was a lush rose
of him sticking a red rose to
That's so sad to see the prince wanted to alleviate their distress
not despair my prince
Your princess is so close
That will seem incredible
The prince looked that beautiful flower and smiling grateful
Sweetly
kissed the rose to the kiss of love come to life
reacted
And a beautiful lady became
I could not imagine at that beautiful pink princess
Your going to find
The prince fell in love
the sweetness that was
And at his feet fell in love
And finally the prince of love
found his beloved Princess Kissing the beautiful flower
Under a court
star Prince's love seeks his princess
not known yet but when I find
will know that what I wanted
And riding on his white horse going through the world
without fearing any terror
Exhausted from so much searching
He sat near a bush
That was a lush rose
of him sticking a red rose to
That's so sad to see the prince wanted to alleviate their distress
not despair my prince
Your princess is so close
That will seem incredible
The prince looked that beautiful flower and smiling grateful
Sweetly
kissed the rose to the kiss of love come to life
reacted
And a beautiful lady became
I could not imagine at that beautiful pink princess
Your going to find
The prince fell in love
the sweetness that was
And at his feet fell in love
And finally the prince of love
found his beloved Princess Kissing the beautiful flower
G. M ยช DEL CARMEN SEGAL
0 comments:
Post a Comment