take a turn to the beach, if a frequency of every 4 months you can call it custom, usually to the Pacific, but the gulf is horrible and the Caribbean requires time and resources, they also give their returns from time to time.
plays beach in June, but really for the first time I'm thinking. Or leave me a fucking beard and tattooed me feet up under the eyelids to show that I am not military, or I refrain from my plane ride! On the other hand, I have to reconsider the tattoos, beard, sunglasses or any detail to suspect that even know of a drug.
Fecal not understood as intended to win a war that neither the Americans with police and soldiers armed to the mother can move even an inch. What is clear is that like to do a lot of noise. This war is more like a farce, drugs or even goes up in price, quantities of "material" seized are ridiculous for the size of the operation.
The military ... happy! finally fire their dusty G3 against more than straw bales. What are the things and even threw a "bazookazo." As always and everywhere obey insane shit and die a happy by another fucking mental imbalances. Fecal
: you who are the group that everything looks like a business, is consistent.
- companies that go bankrupt do not give them a Madriz employees, does not break when the principal dies. Bankruptcy when no sales when your product fails to be sued, either by a saturated market or simply no longer necessary.
- Please think a little, and give us a chance to take a vacation.
Ah! this 10 I say hello to your mother!
0 comments:
Post a Comment