Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tomato Mango Smoothie

Dolby EVP

For those who do not know, sometimes I do paranormal investigations. On this occasion, I got an EVP in a place very close to the famous house in the colony CaƱitas Popotla of the Miguel Hidalgo, DF After witnessing unusual phenomena as bloody and decapitated cats, creaking of walls, steps, etc. I decided to leave a radio frequency filter, the better known as radio receiver, but set at a higher frequency at 108 MHz, or outside the AM and FM bands, so we can get some EVP that help explain these phenomena. What I found when reviewing the recording was not more than silence, except for a few seconds where some entities are manifested. Interference, noise, call it what you want, but what was not of this world.

Hear the original audio.
WARNING: THIS RECORD being disrupted




amplifies and processes the audio so that when running in reverse, you hear words I honestly do not know, but I'm sure are a clear message to Mr. Carlos Trejo and others (Maussan, David Rojas, Walter Mercado, etc) that have been devoted to investigate or play with this type of paranormal phenomena, including Televisa. Identify two demonic beings, one called Lemak Ficano and the second Rebog Le , I hope someone can help me figure out the origin of these voices.

WARNING: THIS RECORD CAN BE EVEN MORE DISTURBING THE ABOVE




Actually this was recorded in the area that they say, but if all you see in reverse know what I mean. So they are spending these charlatans, ghosts in stereo recording, never leave a place without having recorded voices, or a child far away, very, very far. It is quite absurd that in the era of technology is intended to demonstrate the existence of ghosts with audio or video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment