NEAR AND SO FAR SO
I feel so close
That I can see your silhouette in the shadows
Approaching
But you're so far
That reality overwhelms me
I feel so close I can hear the sound of your voice in the wind Reaching
That soon
emerged
But you're so far have heard that it is impossible
I feel so close when I close my eyes
I can hear your breathing
But when opened, are not
is only the gentle breeze whispering in passing
I feel so close
That when I hold in my dreams I feel your warmth
runs through my body
But you're so far
That when awake
feel the icy cold of winter
I feel so close
That my soul can speak to your soul My heart
can laugh and mourn with your heart
I feel so close and so far
Because you're not
No
're by my side But you're inside me
In my soul and my thoughts
And in the place that never leave my heart Well
live eternally
G. M ยช DEL CARMEN SEGAL
That I can see your silhouette in the shadows
Approaching
But you're so far
That reality overwhelms me
I feel so close I can hear the sound of your voice in the wind Reaching
That soon
emerged
But you're so far have heard that it is impossible
I feel so close when I close my eyes
I can hear your breathing
But when opened, are not
is only the gentle breeze whispering in passing
I feel so close
That when I hold in my dreams I feel your warmth
runs through my body
But you're so far
That when awake
feel the icy cold of winter
I feel so close
That my soul can speak to your soul My heart
can laugh and mourn with your heart
I feel so close and so far
Because you're not
No
're by my side But you're inside me
In my soul and my thoughts
And in the place that never leave my heart Well
live eternally
G. M ยช DEL CARMEN SEGAL
0 comments:
Post a Comment