Saturday, December 20, 2008

How Will My Atv My Repossessed

Melita


Carmela
dancing with the love of his life, Francis (my paternal grandparents)

On 11 November, over one month and we parted my grandmother Carmela, my paternal grandmother, Melita for their 6 grandchildren. It had been months
the dream, and woke missed because he has serious health problems is my grandfather Francisco ... but she was before ... In my dreams she invited me to a trip down the highway which started in Italy, its people, crossed the Atlantic, culminating in the kitchen of his home, where she opened the door and invited me in saying as always " vini Noni that makes it one tisito " ( TRANSLATION:" Come that makes you a grandmother tesito ). Upon entering her happy, I said "You saw how we did it! !, "referring to his life as an immigrant in a country where everything was changing.
And if accomplished much, and now we honor ... his hands working the dough, their movements in the kitchen, his eyes accomplice in mischief, even inquisitive at times and in adulthood. ... This is all the aroma Melita tuco morning, the delicious cake on the counter, and if you come visit, fried pickled peppers, unbreakable embrace, clinging, who says "I'm here, I care, and I am strong as my embrace"

"The noni loves you"
"I love you too much noni

0 comments:

Post a Comment