They say pets resemble their owners ... in my case I can assure you that my pc is a lot like me:) After a fight - itis bad I had to bring, I contracted one of these viruses mixture of flu with gastrointestinal (lets not get into) ... and it seems that the pc would not be left out! He was admitted to the technician for a week (as I do in semi rest, since the rest of the guys is something "virtual ")... a virus that swarmed on the web found its way to my hard drive .. . what can we do ...
Luckily, formatting and real brain through, now I have a faster pc and dynamic (I hope this time it will be who infect me:)
post ... I really missed working, starting the course (with many, many pleasures, I will tell you), and taking pictures to post as I could, so soon comes the barrage of posts!
This bouquet of flowers in the photo is to thank them for their faithful visits and comments, which I read just today, and I'll answer them one by one. Thank you for joining!
0 comments:
Post a Comment